[faˈbriːk] die, German / fabrique French / fabrica Latin
Origin: Craftsman, Artist or Architect (www.duden.de)
Swiss IT Fabrik is founded based on the core principles of listening to and delivering what customers really need and want. Our flexible, dynamic and multilingual team of innovative professionals excels in the specialist field of Real-Time Unified Communications, Messaging and Collaboration, VoIP/Telephony integration, Governance/Compliance and end-to-end automation and datacenter management.
Despite the youth of our establishment, our motivated team of industry veterans, business partners and experienced specialists is fully committed to work with you all the way to deliver YOUR business aligned solution holistically, with the clear mission to strive towards utmost customer satisfaction and win-win partnership long term.
Our international customer base of local SMEs and Fortune 500 companies is a great testimony to our success and dedication in this niche market strategy.
… cos’ a solid foundation matters! (TM)
TECHNOLOGIES & SERVICES
- Lync/Skype for Business Server
- Compliance and Governance (Actiance Vantage)
- VoIP, PBX and Telephony Integration*
- Microsoft Exchange Server / Unified Messaging
- IT Automation (Windows PowerShell/DSC, Puppet Labs)
- Private On-premise, Hybrid and Public Cloud Integration
- Datacenter Management and Virtualization (System Center**, Hyper-V)
- Software Design, Engineering and Web Development#
- Project- and Program- Management
- System and Infrastructure Planning, Concept, Engineering/Design, Migration, Operations, Health Checks and Support
* Avaya, Cisco, Lucent/Alcatel, Ericsson, Siemens, Sonus/NET, F5, Audiocodes, Dialogic, etc.
** System Center Configuration Manager, Operations Manager, Orchestrator, Service Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, etc.